Us Weekly has affiliate partnerships, so we may receive compensation for certain links to products and services.
We always feel like we’re being pulled in two different directions when it comes to our style. Do we want to stick to the timeless classics – or do we want to be bold, bright and a bit edgy? Sometimes classics seem a little boring, but bolder pieces can be difficult to style and limiting.
So how about something in the middle? What if we took popular patterns like stripes, plaids, and animal prints and gave them a fresh, new twist? That’s what we’ve done with this list of clothes you can buy now, inspired by current fashion at Zara. Shop below!
1. Our absolute favorite: This one size Ellazhu button-down shirt is so cool. It is white, but has a section of stripes on the torso, the pattern only repeats on the sleeve cuffs. So versatile yet eye-catching!
2. We also like: Striped polo shirts are really popular at Zara, and this color-block long sleeve Infitty shirt plays with an ultra-wide version of the stripes that is sure to capture the hearts of so many customers!
3. We cannot forget: Simple black and white stripes… but with a colored collar and sleeves. We were immediately drawn to this Romwe t-shirt!
4. Bonuses: This long-sleeved jersey SweatyRocks T-shirt plays with two different stripe sizes, which looks like a subtle detail — but it makes a huge difference!
5. Our absolute favorite: Let’s be clear – we only select unique styles of flowers for this listing. This MakeMeChic Mesh Tee features embroidered flowers that bloom all over!
6. We also like: This TS Tee looks like a freshly painted piece of art in garment form. So colorful, so beautiful!
7. We cannot forget: This Verdusa mesh top has a lettuce garnish that makes this floral piece absolutely irresistible!
8. Bonuses: This Lai Meng Five Cats Shirt features a watercolor-like floral design on one side, taking an asymmetrical approach to printing!
9. Our absolute favorite: Totally in the gingham trend? You will probably fall head over heels in love with this Zesica shirt and its gingham block design!
10. We also like: You will definitely stand out as a fashionista in this extra long, flowy dress. Ellazhu shirtwhich can also be used as a midi dress!
11. We cannot forget: Get the layered look without the warmth of layering with this Miusey long sleeve top. Available in four colors!
12. Bonuses: The plaid can be considered quite casual, but the Peter Pan collar on this Allegra K top really dresses it up and gives it style!
13. Our absolute favorite: Again, we’re looking for unique tie-dye versions here that don’t necessarily look like the t-shirts we make in our backyard. This knit Nufiwi Reservoir is such a cool take on the ever-popular design type!
14. We also like: Do you like the ombré look? You will love this cozy-chic Etcyy Sweater. Yes, it has a hood!
15. We cannot forget: This Fangjin Hoodie gives you two popular prints in one, creating a striped pattern with a tie-dye effect!
16. Bonuses: We’re also big fans of the bleach dye look, and this oversized SweatyRocks T-shirt nail it!
17. Our absolute favorite: Animal print is always in style, but let’s see how these choices make it look fresh. This Dokotoo denim top has leopard print chest pockets, matching the lower part of each sleeve!
18. We also like: Don’t forget to look at other types of animal prints as well. This Lai Meng five cats top features images of giraffes!
19. We cannot forget: This shoulder Verdusa Reservoir features a cow print. Opt for matching denim cowboy boots or try a midi skirt and heels!
20. Bonuses: You can also get fierce with it Artfish Long Sleeve Tee. It has a tiger print, a cropped hem and a great price!
21. Last but not least: Alright, that’s too cute! This Soly Hux Short Sleeve Button Down Shirt features adorable cat images everywhere!
Haven’t finished shopping? Find more of our favorite products below:
This article is brought to you by the Shop With Us team at Us Weekly. The Shop With Us team aims to highlight products and services that our readers might find interesting and useful, such as wedding guest outfits, handbags, plus size swimwear, women’s sneakers , bridal wear and the perfect gift ideas for everyone in your life. The selection of products and services, however, is in no way intended to constitute an endorsement of Us Weekly or any celebrity mentioned in the post.
The Shop With Us team can receive products from manufacturers for free to test. Additionally, Us Weekly receives compensation from the manufacturer of the products we write about when you click on a link and then purchase the product featured in an article. This does not determine our decision as to whether a product or service is featured or recommended or not. Shop With Us operates independently of the advertising sales team. We appreciate your feedback at [email protected] Good shopping!