Us Weekly has affiliate partnerships, so we may receive compensation for certain links to products and services.
Does your outfit need a little oomph? A little something extra? Something to go from “just okay” to “outfit of the day”? There is a solution you can always count on: get a template in there!
Prints and patterns are a timeless way to add a little pizzazz, a little flair, a little bit of iconicism to your look. We especially love taking them out in the spring and summer, as their fun style pairs well with the warmer weather vibe. Need some new patterned pieces for your own spring and summer wardrobe this year? We got you. Check out 17 of our top picks below!
1. Our absolute favorite: It would be remiss to We to start this list with something other than a leopard print top like this popular BLENCOT camisole!
2. We also like: Bring the flowers! The bold floral print of this gorgeous Asvivid off-the-shoulder top is stunning, as are the on-trend bell sleeves!
3. We cannot forget: This MNLYBABY cropped polo shirt features fun rainbow stripes and a contrasting white collar!
4. Our absolute favorite: This MITILLY polka dot dress takes ruffles to new heights. We can see why it’s such a hit with Amazon buyers!
5. We also like: Holiday atmosphere! This Daily Practice by Anthropologie dress is bright, fun and “light as air”!
6. We cannot forget: Become relaxed? Is this HAOMEILI camo A-line dress cute?
7. Our absolute favorite: Is it flowery? is it a leopard? This unique and beautiful Newchoice skirt gives you a bit of both!
8. We also like: This Madewell gingham skirt has the chicest picnic vibes. Someone’s grabbing a sun hat and some sandwiches!
9. We cannot forget: This SheIn mini skirt is virtually guaranteed to get a compliment with its vintage-inspired embroidered floral design!
10. Our absolute favorite: Biker shorts are all the rage right now, and these Leggings Depot shorts come in lots of amazing designs like snakeskin, cherry blossom, tie-dye and even a dachshund (sausage dog) print!
11. We also like: Sunflowers and a lace trim? We need these Allegra K shorts in our wardrobe right now!
12. We cannot forget: Let’s get a little tropical in these Columbia breathable shorts!
13. Our absolute favorite: Sometimes all you need is a patterned bag to spruce up an otherwise basic look. This woven seagrass FENBEN bag is neutral enough to wear with everything, but its white floral design is stunning!
14. We also like: This Kate Spade flowery tote is really lovely, as is its low price. It’s even on Prime!
15. We cannot forget: The green and white plaid pattern on this woven Tory Burch crossbody bag is perfect for hot weather, especially since it is made from Spanish straw!
16. Our absolute favorite: Bucket hats are all the rage right now, and we think the strawberry print on this ZLYC hat is adorable. There are over 40 models out there, so check out the rest too!
17. We also like: We all love a good baseball cap, but this CC hat adds velvet and a floral pattern to make it a must-have for We!
Looking for more? Shop all the Amazon fashion here and check out all of the daily Amazon deals for more great finds!
This article is brought to you by the Shop With Us team at Us Weekly. The Shop With Us team aims to highlight products and services that our readers might find interesting and useful, such as face masks, self-tanners, Lululemon style leggings, and all the best gifts for everyone in your life. . The selection of products and services, however, is in no way intended to constitute an endorsement by Us Weekly or any celebrity mentioned in the post.
The Shop With Us team can receive products from manufacturers for free to test. Additionally, Us Weekly receives compensation from the manufacturer of the products we write about when you click a link and then purchase the product featured in an article. This does not determine our decision as to whether a product or service is featured or recommended. Shop With Us operates independently of the advertising sales team. We appreciate your feedback at [email protected]. Good shopping!