Founded in 2006, Ecotextile News is the environmental magazine for the global textile and fashion industries and offers unrivaled daily coverage, commentary and expertise in print and online formats.
Focused on sustainable innovation and industry best practices, subscribers benefit from:
- Breaking news daily on our market leading website.
- Six issues of printed magazines delivered to your door.
- A weekly email newsletter delivered to your inbox with all the latest developments
- Unlimited access to our daily news website, including premium content
- Scanned versions of every print issue we have published since February 2007
- Unlimited access to the MCL News and Media app with the latest news from our four market-leading publications.
- Exclusive discounts on MCL News & Media reports and magazines.
You will learn more about:
- Inside track on the environmental strategies of brands and distributors
- Influential Commentary on MRSLs and Supply Chain Compliance
- Exclusive interviews with key industry figures
- New technology for sustainable textile production
- Textile recycling, closed loop systems and recycled synthetic materials
- Reports on social and labor compliance in developing countries
- Guidance on environmental regulations and textile standards
- How to select sustainable raw materials
- Expert commentary and analysis on textile dyeing and chemistry
- Live coverage of world textile exhibitions and conferences
- Latest news on environmental policy briefings
- The impact of the consumption of natural resources by the textile sector
- Independent commentary on third-party sustainability tools
- Textile Manufacturing Case Studies
- Downstream Pollution and Wastewater Treatment News
- Implications of trade agreements on environmental and social concerns